Volleyball Victoria is responsible for running the Victorian Volleyball League, State Team Program, Victorian Beach Volleyball Season, major school events for beach and indoor volleyball and many social competitions. All of these comps/programs offer great exposure opportunities and also the potential to grow your business throughout the volleyball and wider community.
Volleyball Victoria is always seeking new sponsors and partners.
For sponsorship queries, please contact:
Ph 03 9794 0009
Fax 03 9794 6006
Victorian Volleyball Development Foundation
VICTORIAN VOLLEYBALL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
Supporting Junior Volleyball
ABN: 24 855 132 831
Reg No: A0058190F
The Victorian Volleyball Development Foundation was established exclusively for the purpose of providing money or benefits to the game of volleyball within the State of Victoria. It is the result of the vision of the late Eric Hayman for the long term development of volleyball.
The Foundationís original endowment was the result of the winding up of the former Melbourne Volleyball Association and transfer of its assets to a Trust in memory of one of the MVA founders, Argods Fricsons. The Trust was later restructured into a philanthropic Foundation. The Foundationís fund is open to subscription; the public and philanthropic organisations are encouraged to support and make gifts to the Foundation.
The Foundation provides for: -
- Promotion and assistance to further junior volleyball generally and junior womenís volleyball in particular;
- Conducting clinics and seminars for the assistance of junior players as the Board may determine from time to time.
- The provision of assistance to volleyball players who, in the opinion of the Board, are in necessitous circumstances.
- The provision of land and facilities to promote, assist and further the game of volleyball;
- The provision of such assistance as the Board may in their discretion determine to Volleyball Victoria Incorporated or such other body in Victoria whose objects include the promotion of the game of volleyball in Victoria;
The Foundation has supported a number of individual players in the past; currently the Boardís major focus has been to assist the establishment and maintenance of junior volleyball talent development programs in metropolitan and regional Victoria. Through this endeavour the Foundation believes it can make the greatest impact in meeting its purpose.
Current VVDF Board Members:
1. Mr. John Barker Chair (AVF & VVI Life Member)
2. Mr. Paul Carolan (Former MVA Board Member)
3. Mr. Russell Newman (VVI Life Member)
4. Ms. Liz Pollock (Former VVI vice President)
5. Mr. Howard Williams Secretary (VVI Board & Life Member)
VVDF, Secretary. 40 Wallace St. Morwell VIC 3840. firstname.lastname@example.org
VICTORIAN VOLLEYBALL SUPPORTERS CLUB
This coterie group was established by the late Eric Hayman in 1998 to provide a forum for former volleyball players to remain connected to the sport, one another and participate in significant events such as State dinners and International matches. The VVDF Boardís vision is to reinvigorate the supporters club and align it with VVís strategic plan.