Volleyball Victoria has qualified coaches to run Volleyball Clinics for Schools, Workplaces, Events and Multicultural Groups.
If you would like to organise a clinic for your group please complete a DEVELOPMENT CLINIC EOI FORM
VOLLEYBALL CLINIC CONDITIONS
Please note the following conditions under which Volleyball Victoria clinics will be organised and conducted:
1. Coaching clinic/program dates will be determined subject to the availability of coaching staff.
2. All confirmed clinic/program bookings will be confirmed in writing by Volleyball Victoria.
3. Coaching clinics/programs will be charged at the following rates:
- Schools $70.00 (GST inc) for one coach per hour
- Adult/Corporate $90.00 (GST inc) per coach per hour
- Professional Development/Guest Speaker $110.00 per hour
4. Clinic groups will be limited to one class per coach or for groups will not exceed 25 participants per coach.
5. At least 1 teacher/supervisor per 25 participants/1 class must be present at all times throughout the clinic. Volleyball Victoria expects that this teacher be responsible for any necessary discipline, and be available to assist the coach in coordinating and running drills and games.
6. The coach can supply volleyballs for the clinic/s. Addition equipment can be provided upon request.
For More information please contact Volleyball Victoria office on 9794 0009 or email to email@example.com
Get involved as a coach and you can earn money coaching Volleyball at primary and secondary schools on behalf of Volleyball Victoria. MORE INFO.....