U15, U17 & U19
2017 Victorian State Team Selection Trials
Trial Registration: All athletes that would like to trail must register online and complete the Athlete Agreement. The trial fee of $35.00 must be paid prior to the commencement of trials. Late trial registration payment will attract an extra $10.00 on the day.
2017 State team trials are a PROGRESSIVE. Therefore, there will be selections and cuts each week, up until teams are selected after the final trial for each age group.
Athlete Eligibility: To be eligible for 2017 Victorian state team selection, players must be active in clubs and associations throughout Victoria and have a current player registration with Volleyball Victoria.
Please note: All age group trials this year will be structured as progressive trials. Athleteís will progress through the trials with selections and cuts each week.
Selections for each week will be posted on the Volleyball Victoria website by COB the Tuesday after each trial.
U15: Must be born in 2003 or later (players must be 14 year or younger as at 31 December 2017)
U17: Must be born in 2001 or later (players must be 16 years or younger as at 31 December 2017)
U19: Must be born in 1999 or later (players must be 18 years or younger as at 31 December 2017)
Athletes are not to wear National or State uniforms at these selection trials. Athletes will be asked to change if they wear any items from previous State or National teams
All coaches will be in attendance at the trials. It is expected that all athletes attend the above trials. If you cannot attend one of the above trials, it is expected that you advise the Program Manager directly in writing. email@example.com
Please be advised that during the recent AJVC National review Volleyball Victoria (VV) were unsuccessful in retaining guaranteed total entries for 2017. The proposed outcome is that each State will retain the right to enter one team per gender per division, with both Championship and Division One remaining the event structure. VV have the ability to enter additional teams under a the wildcard scheme, States that do not enter all entries allocated and the event host can manage within capacity and logistics, other States can apply to fill available spots
Approximate* team allocation will be:
- U15ís (2 teams per gender) potential wildcard
- U17ís (2 teams per gender) potential wildcard
- U19ís (2 teams per gender) potential wildcard
* Please Note: these are approximate allocations dependent upon a number of administration areas. If there are changes to this structure, it will be articulated ASAP.
2017 Australian Junior Volleyball Championships (AJVC) Ė Coomera, QLD:
- The selected teams will compete in the AJVC to be held at Coomera, QLD. Championships will be held from Sunday 24 September to Sunday 30 September.
- The total 2017 Athlete Levy will be finalised by the completion of the selection trials. All selected athletes/families must pay by the due date as these funds are required for specific expenses and deposits due prior to the commencement of the Championship.
Click here to view the Trial Schedule
Please note Female Registrations are CLOSED