Volleyball Victoria's Spikezone programs are designed to increase participation opportunities in volleyball and beach volleyball for children aged 8-12 years old and 13-16 years old.
- A fun and energetic activity
- A great team sport
- Increases coordination and socialisation skills
- A non-contact sport appealing to boys and girls equally
- All equipment provided
Volleyball Victoria delivers Spikezone programs on Monday and Wednesday 4:30pm-5:30pm at the State Volleyball Centre at Dandenong Stadium (270 Stud Rd, Dandenong North).
Mondays: 24 April - 26 June
Wednesdays: 26 April - 28 June
Fridays: 28 April - 30 June (Beach Volleyball Specific)
COST: $12 per person per session or $90 for the term (save $19)
Sign up as a Spikezone member for $25 and receive a Spikezone Players Pack including:
- Spikezone backpack
- Volleyball Victoria stress ball
- Volleyball Victoria wristband
- Spikezone sticker sheet
- Spikezone collapsible drink bottle
Click here to sign up as a Spikezone member. Please note, only participants of a Spikezone program are eligible for this membership.